Saturday, August 23, 2008

Finally, Marcus in Chicken pox too....





Oh gosh… Finally Marcus infected chicken pox when Nicholas not recover well… This day, I was on AL, and my husband was the day coming back from BT. Afternoon my bb sitter called and told me she found that Marcus’s body have few red spots, at the moment I was helpless as I’m with Nicholas at home only… If I wanna bring Marcus to see doctor then Nicholas have to be with me and nobody can help me when in the clinic, it was around 5pm, I think of my eldest SIL, so I called her for help, she rush to back from work around 7pm and send Marcus to see specialist. Doctor gave a type of medicine for Marcus to control the chicken pox, the medicine is contain antibiotic & control chicken pox & fever…

Around 9pm, my husband reach home and ready for all the things, then we rush to go my SIL house to pick Marcus, that time Marcus’s hand & Body have few chicken pox with water alr… then we reached home and let him took medicine with mix in the milk… but dunno y, a while more all the milk he womitted out!!! Shit.. took like not took, so I let him rest and think if he shout for milk only gave him another time of the medicine. After cleaning, he slept well till midnite only shout for milk.

2nd day, the chicken pox control very well, but most of the red dots in the face & front body… with water oso few dots only… thank god!! Then he still very happy, good mood, & able to drink a lot of milk. ;>
The face...
The body...

My husband was in BT the following week too, so with no fear I can send both of my children to bb sitter, but my husband will worried, so he called his mom from SIN to come back and help… This time, was his brother to take AL to take care his own children in SIN instead of us.. hehe!! His mother reach Mlk on Sunday, and straight away stay at our house for whole week.

Marcus’s chicken pox with medicine really control very well as like mind, but koko’s very kesian… ;< Everynite I reached home, still can see his smiley face and KPC mouth titi tata to me… thank god!!!

Till the week end, his chicken pox alr in the recovering stage. The following week till the week I went for Business Trips again… so the week I came back and bring him home can see all the dots have gone…

Whew… in future we no need to suffer of my two prince infected chicken pox when they starting to go to school… hehe!!

P/S: Advise!! Don’t let the children infected chicken pox without giving them medicine from Specialist, as this will make ourself & the children suffer… like comparing my eldest & my youngest son!!



Date : 25.07.08

No comments:

Post a Comment