Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The week (CW12) of my bad luck!!! ;<

My husband was had a serious lung infection until admitted in the hospital for 3 days... we have planned to go for family trip in genting on Thursday but too bad that Monday he admitted. Nvm lo... Monday nite he admitted, then I was settled him in Hospital till 12am+, abot 1am only reached home for rest... wf a very scary feeling that I need to stay alone tonite, I on all the lights in my hse and got to bed... The other morning, as usual I went for work in da morning, and I have planned to take half day AL to go to hospital visit my husband... all my plan was running well...

about 5pm, I came home wf my eldest son thinking to go and take some clothes to overnite in my parent in law's hse, when i reached home, I need to open the gate who knows I found my padlock was lost... very fast my heart thinking of unlucky things happened to my hse, but i keep giving myself a reason of: izzit I'd forgotten to lock dis morning... then i drove in and saw my clothes hanging was moved and my padlock on my grill gate all was gone with slidely opened, then my heart suddenly like stone fell down... ;< coz sure my hse have been broken in... then i called up my husband in the hospital to get advise from him, he asked me to seek help from neighbour and do not enter the hse on my own... then i run to the neighbour who i saw juz now was busying washing floor outside the hse, the uncle said : Har? Your husband not in da hse? Y his motorcycle was in?? Dis morning they (couple) saw two cars to my hse very bz, thot was my husband's friends / relatives, so nv kept in mind is robber, but they noticed the car plate no... it's too late they told me this, so I juz ignore everything and asked them to accompany go home ...

When i open the sliding door, i saw my LCD was gone, all the drawers were opened... my heart even more pain and worried about oths things all flied... then I go in to have a look, my kitchen cabinets all was opened, my bedrooms' drawers all oso opened and messy... then i call 999 to report...

15mins later, two police came with motor and juz have a look around in my hse and ask few questions without taking any notes oso, then they know that my husband was in the hospital, so suggested me to go to police station for reporting only tomorrow... then the two police was gone...

My parent & in law was helping me to take care my son, to solve the damaged lock problem, then i search around for any lossing...

Can see that these robbers all were very panic during broken in my hse, as my 2 neighbours saw them but without hesitate, and they juz aimed my drawers and take away my LCD TV only... even they standby one of my used pillow case to "lap" my things, but the pillow case oso left on my TV rack there... mayb they started to worry my neighbour curiousity... they said the robbers very brave till park the car into my hse... tht's mean if they got time, sure they took away a lot of things... ;< Thanks for everybody saving my things!!!

At nite I packed all my things to overnite in my in law's hse, the other morning went for report police, then late evening my husband discharge from hospital... really as verbs in chinese : 破财消灾

No comments:

Post a Comment