He happily got a Play Doh set from Mah Mah (grandmother, my mom) who came back from Singapore... ;>

The actual tool sets... juz little things cost SGD25.. ;<

I played with him de first time... i told him, u may make burger, spagetti, mee, etc on ur own wf dis machines... so I made few examples for him... n I said after made we could start our meals.. who knows he took de examples and put inside de mouth... luckily I manage to stop him b4 he chew it... hahaa.. ;D Then i hav to re-explain that it was fake... juz imagination.... after tht, he asked me to make him an ice-cream, dis n tht... n said:"mommy u eat... but is "jia jia" (pretend) one wor..." even he shared wht he done to his daddy, the same words he would remind... haha.. ;D
Now he can made de ugly n weird shapes and things on his own.. and imagine that it was ice-cream, aeroplane, etc... ;p as I lazy to play wf him... but my little fatti started to fight with him whtever he played... if koko in good mood, he will share with my fatti, if not will fight again... ;p
We only allowed him to play his madly toys "Thomas set & Play Doh" during weekends as is school breaks... although sometimes he will manja, we juz share with him online Thomas games oso will do... ;>
No comments:
Post a Comment