My honey juz back from BT... dis week, I'm gonna start my cooking for him again.. ;p
Due to dis Sat is a Public Holiday, so I'm off duty... but I need to go for my facial, searching for my Cheongsam for Annual Dinner, and shop for the ingredients that I plan to cook dis weekend.
I plan to cook Yam Ring Sweet Sour Rib & Black chicken bean soup. But I don't know where to get / how to make de Yam Ring, will survey tonite in P.Malam... for sweet sour rib I have ask my new sifu, Lee Ching who expert in serving good/delicious meals for her family everytime... hehe... So, either success / failed, have to depends on my catching up skills... gambateh... I muz trust that i CAN!!!
So, update details on my cooking for u next week ya... !!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Unluckily I'v not managed to get ribs and black chicken during the weekend due to it's public Holiday... knn.. ;< passed the disappointed weekend without doing anything... ;<
Nvm.. for sure success in this weekend, due to I have ordered the necessary ingredients, will receive this Friday.. wuahaha... ;D so, nothing can make me disappointed again dis week... !!! ;p
No comments:
Post a Comment