
Wht a wonderful seasons will be arrived tmr... :>
My hubby was away to BT, so I will pass my silent nite & Xmas wf my two notties... Pray hard they will give me a really SILENT NITE... :D
Although I'm not celebrating dis seasons, I received a Xmas pressie from my hb... ;p (but he forced to pay for it... ;D) Actually, I'd ordered a set of Xmas promotional pack of SKII facial product... Last Sat, I persuade him to bring me to Parkson for shopping... but he knew something wrong bhind it, due to I seldom like to shop in Parkson especially with my two notties... ;p Then, he keep on asking while on da way, and I admitted abt dis ordering... He "stun" a while and i gave him a sentence tht "let me be a mth of rich woman, can?"... and telling him the price of de set... then he kept quiet... hehehe.. ;p After reached, I took the product and he said:"come, I go and pay..." :D
Teng teng teng teng.... Here it is... ;p juz small set which can last for 1 mth only... ;p but if really can give my face a big improvement... i think i can persuade my hb again... ;D

So, Wishing all Merry Christmas!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment