As usual, kids like to blow candle for fun... so everyone were jealous that he could blow the candles..
A birthday hug from Ix (his cousin).. :D
He is 5YO... De character still a bit childish (i know i can't expect much changes compare to the kids in old ages time), still very cheeky, naughty & "crying pot".. *slap forehead* I really hope one day he can lead the brothers in good way... ;<
He is very lazy when comes to reading & writting.. but he is fast learner no matter in good / bad things.. :D He is struggling from his homework everynite with few pages of english, chinese & maths subjects... poor kiddo nowadays like no kiddo life... as having pressure from study since young age... ;<
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
10.02 - We celebrated Nicholas bday in his nursary during his break time at 10am, I was reached earlier and his break time was not so sharp, so I waiting in the nursary & oso peeped how's Marcus doing in his class... He is so quiet & cute siting on the chair to listen & watch on the computer of wht's teacher is teaching... His class is mostly english speaking, I wondering did he understand since we din practise english speaking wf him at home.. hehe... during break time, he ate 2 plates of Mee in the class *slap forehead for my fatty son*
Then i walked up & down (as Nicholas class at upstairs & Marcus in downstairs) to peep both of them... suddenly, I spotted this is paste in front of Nicholas class door.. dis let me understand the meaning of En-Nightangle class stand for... Really creative!! :>
About 10.15am, his class teacher was out for collecting the tea-break for them in the class, then i stand in front of the door to wait for teacher for preparation... While the teacher was out, the kids all stands up, runing here n there & playing wf each other like nobody biz, when the teacher back & saw the kids misbehave, she shouted & all the kids run very fast to their seats.. haha..!! (I felt all excited to have this party.. :>) When I entered his class, his class teacher shout to the student:"Kids, where is your manners??" Then all the kids:" Good Morning madam, good morning sir.." I was *Waooo.. wht a good manners they had!!* *Thumbs up to the teacher*
When teacher was not around.. ;p
Nicholas callsmate all are cute, one of his gal classmate, Nicole told me that her bday celebration was ytd & her bday cake was barbie doll (when back home, nicholas shown me that her mom gave him an angpow for his bday.. appreciated!), then another boy, Brandon Toh told me his bday was tomorrow but i knew he is wrong, as he is same bdate wf Nicholas.. haha.. then one more Germany boy, Joelle's manners are really surprised me & warm my heart as every single things i gave him, he will say XIE XIE / Thank you, when i wave bye bye to them, he is the first one shouted:"Thank you madam & sir for the cake"... my heart melt at tht moment... ;p (wondering if Nicholas like him... ;<)
Here comes the photos:-
After the celebration, we distributed the cakes to the kids... & Nicholas oso need to distributed the cakes to all others teachers in their respecitve class... For Marcus class have 2 teachers, so he brought 3 pcs of cakes as one is for his brother.. heheh.. how sweet!! (at first he required his brother to join him for this celebration, but i stop him as i know Marcus will refuse to cont study once he saw me there...;p)
I can feel the happiness of Nicholas at this moment, although I sacrifise one day annual leave, RM93 of a SR cake, party pack preparations, at the end equal to an uncountable sweet moment to me... ;> So, I promised I will continue dis practise to my 3 kids & mommy will do the best for u all... *muakkkss*
No comments:
Post a Comment