Thursday, June 2, 2011

I'm missing??!!

Sorry for left my blog unattended for months... I was really tired, exhausted, bz... recently. I'd changed company.. change to more bz job scope which i prefer... oso means that I have no time to blog anymore... haha. But due to de changed, our time table oso need to be changed... kids suffering to wakeup early for school everyday (they are the first reached the nursary & almost the last one back home in the evening... poor Nicholas, coz Marcus is picking up by my uncle after morning class), momster had to sleep late & wakeup early everyday... Arh~~!!! I am sleepy!!!! ;<

After work leh??!! After work i was exhausted for my hse core & bb sit everyday... Whole family were sick one by one continuosly without stop, especially kids... ;< My hse oso very messy & dirty... clothes oso one week fold one time... bedsheet two weeks changed once... etc!! GOD, pls help me....!!!

ok... i got to settle my job now... Stay tuned that I will blog for all the single details then...

1 comment:

  1. 加油喔!为了家与孩子们。。一切的时间和精神都需要牺牲付出。唯有看到他们健康,快乐长大。。才是最大的回报和安慰。
    妈妈们的心声

    ReplyDelete