I'd uploaded my beloved's photos...
Dis is koko... aih.. nothing is more important than his favourite tu tu.....

Front & Back oso wan... ;p

it's saving in my hp, everytime he naughty I oso will attract him to see his favourite photos & videos in my hp... heheh.. ;p
Haha... It's time for Naughty Nicholas go to school...

He is studying in Q-dess centre in Kg Lapan, Mlk... Naughty, but not bravo... everyday crying to wan me accompany.. SHIT!!! Till now, almost 2 weeks, still crying... how teacher persuade, tell him, play wf him oso he refused... but tmr start I plan to cane him if he still refuse to go nursery... but worried the teacher there scold me... coz their method is no cane allowed in da nursery... but i juz wanna threatened him only... let's see how izzit tomorrow.. ;>
Teacher everyday complaining he like to say rude words (learn from hokkien movie) & climbing up n down, act like hero but actually is not!! ;<
Everynite I will revise wht teacher taught him in da nursery, he is able to read n elaborate to me wht teacher explained if he's good mood, if he's in bad mood he will said:" I don wan to talk to u".... ;p Then I've trained him to go to bed at 9pm, then morning 7am will wake him up to bath, brush teeth & change uniform for him... everything he's fine... on da way, will keep persuade him to school cannot cry, muz be clever boy, etc etc.. but when reach nursery he will start music, i wan mummy, i don wan go school, i rather to go bb sitter's hse, mummy wait for me, etc etc... ;<
These make him nowadays go shopping / outdoor oso won't running here n there out of our eyes, as he worried we leave him... For me, it's a good return, but comes to the problem of not going to nursery make me irritating.. ;<
Good Mood, so smiley taking photos wf his lovely father... ;>
No comments:
Post a Comment