Thursday, February 25, 2010

Cont... CNY

2nd Day of CNY.. 11am, I met my x x-colleague to our boss's house... abt an hr later we "dismiss"... ;p then I rush back to house for picking up my family & go to my mother there which normally she have praying on the 2nd day, after tht we will cont for lunch... while I taking my lunch, she sent food to my father in da GH, then when she's back I brought her to visit my auntie's hse & my 2nd brother's hse...

During that nite we hav a dinner in his uncle's hse again... so I left my mom alone due to my eldest bro family went back Ipoh "niang jia" (but she's enjoying at my auntie's hse la.. ;p). There is buffet dinner, I'm not sure the food is nice or not.. but suddenly I have appetite to eat till surprised my hb too... he so happy and keep asking me:"wanna add somemore??" all de kids enjoying playing around & adults enjoying playing cards, chitchating & makan makan.. ;>

Both kids were not corperative.. ;<


Chong's Family...


3rd Day of CNY were started to be at home, settling hsework, cleaning clothes, etc.. and frens visiting us... :>

Fren's daughter who is shy to take photo wf Nicholas.. ;p


Then nite time, we had a dinner in Machap for a relative's 60yrs old bday...

Marcus everytime oso can't 'tahan' de camera flash while taking photo during nite time.. ;D


Cool posse taken by Nicholas.. :D


Again... close eyes... but wf smile.. ;D


4th day onwards was totally no function & resting days b4 de 'hardwork' comes... ;<
6th day, I have started for work... then 10th day, my hb was started to work in outstation for continuous of 2 weeks... bad bad.. ;<

Ofcoz 8th Day of CNY was a big praying day too... My parents hse got this traditional praying... so my bro paid for 2 lion dance performance + 2 long firecrackers to "ONG" his hse again!!! ;D Dis nite.. Marcus was very enjoying wf all this without frighten and enjoy moving together wf the lion dance too.. BRAVO!!!

One inside de hse, another one outside de hse... ;p


Both of them njoying the performance... ;>


Marcus kept moving until we can't capture a nice photo of him.. hahah.. but daddy camview his action.. ;p


While the lion dance walk out saw he is so njoying.. did come to him to move together... haha.. is too funny till forgotten for photo shooting... ;D

Again... both kids no corperation.. i don have a nice family photo for dis yr... ;<


Chap goh meh was another reunion nite for family... but daddy was away for working, so I joined my parents for family reunion... We had steamboat during tht nite... kids were njoying makan & playing firecrackers for last day.. ;> around 10pm, i had move home.. due to me alone wf kids, I was not allowed to go home late which will make my hb worried.. ;> Reach home, my kids were still fresh.. so I took some photos for them.. ;>

They are eating with cute mouth.. ;p


They are corperative if we took photo for them... if stranger means will dif kind of face.. ;<


The end of my taaaak tuuuunng chiannggg story.. ;p Next yr might be lesser programme... due to bb Lucas is juz 5 mths.. hard for us to enjoy the day.. ;p Awaiting for the next CNY.. ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment