Friday, March 5, 2010

Nicholas & Marcus missed daddy!!!

Daddy was away to work since 10th day of CNY till now... ;< every day & nite he will call us on the phone for normal chit chating... but i don think is enough for de kids.. especially his lovely son, Nicholas.. ;p in the 2nd week of his leaving, Nicholas started to keep on asking me:" Y daddy so many work? Y he wanna earn money? Y he not back yet? When he's back?" he will ask those question wf the sad face in front of me... ;< and sendiri answered:"I don wan papa to earn money, i wan papa back..." so heart pain for the sentence.. (but for daddy lo.. suang lo... ;D) Nowadays, his temper bcome worst n worst.. I'm not sure either the fucking hot weather change his temper / he wanna throw his temper to me tht he miss his dad... ;< But I really can't tahan of him.. will keep shout of him / scold him... he will say:"I don wan fren wf u liaw.. " ;<

For Marcus, everytime phone call he will fight for hearing daddy's voice.. if not he will make noise / cry bside de phone liaw... ;p then heard any close door sounds (which is by rite from the neighbour), he will keep poiting on the door n said:" pa.. pa..." ;p

Kids always are the nottiest one... but come to relationship.. they are truly from the heart... really appreciated that I have 2 sons so sayang us.. hopefully will be no ending until two of us step into the coffin one day... God bless us.. ;>

Daddy.. pls back fast..........!!!! We miss u in Mlk... :>

No comments:

Post a Comment