Friday, March 11, 2011

sick sick sick... -_-"

It was bz days for me recently.. due to Marcus sick, continue by bb Lucas... I was so tiring for handling them while they aren't feeling well.. especially bb Lucas, he is flu & cough wf phlegm & mild asthma again!! I tried to give him the previous medicine but not work!! At the end, i brought him to pead in MMC which bomb my pocket RM121... ;< Dr said tht he is sick again close to the previous in Jan'11, which is not good for a bb like his age... so Dr advise to give him the Singulair for 2 weeks (compare to last time is 1week only) to stronger & protect his lung, if after recovered but in btwn few mths kena again, then need to take for 1 - 3 mths continuosly.. it is costly, but bcoz of his health... no choice!! ;p

Today.. it's my turn to get sick, flu & sore throat, it is due to I lack of sleep & drink less water... Bb lucas was not sleep well nowadays, during midnite even he had hungry but he still refused to drink milk, juz crying loudly until the way I "sayang" him till he like only will drink & cont sleep!!! ;<

Pray hard all dis hard time gone gone gone!!! sob sob...

No comments:

Post a Comment