both of them are playing... ofcoz marcus is simply pressing the button.. ;p
Recently Nicholas's homework was lesser, I felt might be their first semester lessons has almost finished... But he is very very weak in study, all the homework revision for him was failed... No eyes see tht in mid yr they will have exam somemore... ;< I was met with his class teacher few times, his teacher everyday oso complaining that he need attention only will do well in his homework, the teacher asked izzit i din give him hug & Love everyda... *slap forehead* I told hubby abt this, but hb said:" tell his teacher that we give him cane everyday"... *womit blood* And, we found that he is very very kiasu nowadays, for anything / everything if he can't get the 1st / win.. he will cry or throw temper!! As sometimes we purposely make him loose in playing games then he will throw temper & let it loose till the end... OMG!! I really dunno how to lecture leh..??!! ;<
I'm now very concern about Nicholas, I wanna guide him & give him more attention but time was not enough for me!!! I need to do daily washing, necessity kitchen work, settling bb, lipat clothes, etc etc... after work. I really depressed, so i pushed my hb to guide him but not worked, as he is even faster give up!!! ;< Nicholas oh Nicholas, mommy hope that u understand & forgive me!!! ;<
Marcus had been few weeks go to school without cry... He is even more easier to guide him study / writting compare to Nicholas... out of my expectation that one day, he took out his study book & read for me... it's wording book of 58pages, he can read up to 38pages!!! I was surprised & told my hb abt this, but as usual, papa only will:"IZZIT??" then back to normal!!! ;< He likes to draw & write, but expert said that don let the kids start writting in young age, as their wording will be very messy & not nice.. haha.. is true i felt, as I taught him to write, all his way are wrong but as long the pattern is there then i will say "Good Boy" liaw.. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment